So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 3 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/6/2012, 2:21 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

Dear Diary

I'm sick of hearing about Butch tbqmfh I don't discuss my personal stuff everyday with you guys -_-

Frustrated
    and
    annoyed

-------Markusx
    Mikal

Post 9/6/2012, 5:18 pm by Mikal

mark tell us about your sexual adventures with boy toy :nacho:
    Neyde

Post 9/7/2012, 5:16 pm by Neyde

Deary Diary,

I fly like paper, get high like planes.

Tomorrow I get to see my baby I'm so excited because it will almost basically a week since I last saw him.

Other than that, life sucks.

-Charlie
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 9/7/2012, 7:10 pm by PrincessOfMischief

DEAR DIARYUS,

LOOK AT THEM DIRTY RICH GIRLS
    LOOK AT THEM DIRTY RICH BOYS
    PLAYING WITH ALL THIER BEAUTIFUL AND DIRTY DIRTY RICH TOYS!!!!

sorry im really hyper. still kinda mind fucked about tumblr...

17 MORE DAYS TILL H50 SEASON 3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/7/2012, 8:46 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Dear Diary

I am liking the new Tumblr design tbh and I am designing like there's no tomorrow x

Markus Dear Diary - Page 3 306646001
    Mikal

Post 9/8/2012, 4:26 pm by Mikal

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:Dear Diary

I am liking the new Tumblr design tbh and I am designing like there's no tomorrow x

had no fucking clue tumblr had a new design till you said that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/8/2012, 5:07 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

EdgeOfGagasGlory wrote:
    xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:Dear Diary

had no fucking clue tumblr had a new design till you said that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Well it does and LMAO at that emoticon.

Dear Diary - Page 3 974586532
    Neyde

Post 9/9/2012, 2:09 am by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today was SO much better than yesterday. I saw my baby and I was so happy. I'm still feeling a little sad, though. :/

I'm going in without my mom so we'll have time to bond together.

-Charlie
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 9/9/2012, 2:11 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

It's been 24 hours and I haven't touched myself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neyde

Post 9/15/2012, 7:51 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I feel like I'm not wanted around anymore and I don't know what to do. I feel like I've been pushed away but ya know what, karma is a bitch and it just begun.

Anyway, I want to buy a new laptop and the iPhone 5, but I'm not sure which to buy first. I can't necessarily get the iPhone 5 until the end of October, which that could be a birthday gift to myself. So I guess I could get a new laptop first.

I'm also really sick and I'm getting people at work sick so FUCK YOU to whoever got me sick. I really appreciate it.

I'm also very upset because I didn't get to talk to my baby today and I saw him and talked to him briefly last night. I'm also upset for a couple other reasons but I don't really want to discuss it.

I need to regroup. :/

-Charlie
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/15/2012, 9:13 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

CharlieFatale wrote:Dear Diary,
    I'm also really sick and I'm getting people at work sick so FUCK YOU to whoever got me sick. I really appreciate it.

What if it was Butch. Dear Diary - Page 3 908847131
    Neyde

Post 9/15/2012, 9:58 pm by Neyde

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:

It's not because he is one of the healthiest people left in town.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 9/15/2012, 11:14 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear diary,

I'm almost 17 and still a virgin. Jesus help me. I have exactly 1 month left before I am officially pathetic.
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/15/2012, 11:58 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

CharlieFatale wrote:
    xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:

SO.
    Neyde

Post 9/16/2012, 2:18 pm by Neyde

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:
    CharlieFatale wrote:
    xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:

SO.

What is your point then?
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 9/18/2012, 9:21 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,
    I'm dying from feels and confused as hell. I need my life to change >:O

gunna go cut mah weave or sumthing!!!

MANDI
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/18/2012, 9:26 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Dear diary I hate my computer.

-MARKUSXO
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 9/19/2012, 11:49 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

BITCHES ARE GUNNA GET CUT Dear Diary - Page 3 121196900

that is all carry on

<3

Dear Diary - Page 3 515699613
    Neyde

Post 9/20/2012, 12:03 am by Neyde

Dear Diary,

What have we learned today? Bitches ain't shit.

Unbelievably happy when I was at work because of my future husband and then my mood went to shit.

-Charlie

Last edited by timetoblowout on 9/20/2012, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mikal

Post 9/20/2012, 12:30 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Charlie is really annoying me with his "I'M LEAVING" shit. If you want to leave, then leave. No need to take everything so intensely.

Bre & Veronica's "relationship" is quite hilarious.

Remember when Bre was going to get her old GF from 2 weeks ago's name tattooed on her? Dear Diary - Page 3 3527300028

Internet relationships are a phase that everyone goes through. They teach you a lesson that they are useless, unhealthy, and a waste of time. I'm not sure what Veronica is doing when this is her 3rd already. :chica:

Mandi told me that we should be there for Veronica but I am not afraid to say that I am not up for that when Veronica was nowhere for me and ditched me for Luke months ago, and now look, he is gone from the internet forever and converted to P!nk stan. Dear Diary - Page 3 2023347961

If you two plan on meeting and fucking then kudos to you, but if you're just going to send nudes and Skype fap, then I'm not sure what you are doing. Dear Diary - Page 3 3636124492

I give it 3 weeks.

-Love your controversial friend, Mikal
    Swerve.

Last edited by slaypop on 9/20/2012, 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 9/20/2012, 12:34 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

slaypop wrote:Dear Diary,

Charlie is really annoying me with his "I'M LEAVING" shit. If you want to leave, then leave. No need to take everything so intensely.

Remember when Bre was going to get her old GF from 2 weeks ago's name tattooed on her? Dear Diary - Page 3 3527300028

Internet relationships are a phase that everyone goes through. They teach you a lesson that they are useless, unhealthy, and a waste of time. I'm not sure what Veronica is doing when this is her 3rd already. :chica:

Mandi told me that we should be there for Veronica but I am not afraid to say that I am not up for that when Veronica was nowhere for me and ditched me for Luke months ago, and now look, he is gone from the internet forever and converted to P!nk stan. Dear Diary - Page 3 2023347961

If you two plan on meeting and fucking then kudos to you, but if you're just going to send nudes and Skype fap, then I'm not sure what you are doing. Dear Diary - Page 3 3636124492

I give it 3 weeks.

Swerve.

Yay I didn't get shaded
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 9/21/2012, 11:04 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Swerve Like Mikal wrote:Dear Diary,

I give it 3 weeks.

Swerve.
    my respect for you just rose so much tbh <3
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/22/2012, 12:27 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

I am in agreeance with Mike about the whole Charlie thing. If he's going to leave, don't drag it on.

I actually hope that V and Bre's relationship work out and that they can actually be together in real life and not just over the internet.

Christina's new single is flopping so hard I forgot it existed until people on chat reminded me.

Sure, Gaga has put on some weight. But she isn't fat or even close to it. She looks healthy and happy and is still putting a fuckload of energy into her shows and appearances so it doesn't matter.

-------------------------love&fucks, Slaykus
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 9/27/2012, 12:08 am by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,
    i cut my weave so its more alejandro length <3

my lovers are mcdanno and gaga. suck my cock if u have a problem with this. they make me happy :P

yeah... i think thats all

~Kailani
    Neyde

Post 9/27/2012, 4:49 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I am honestly fucking pissed off. Like don't fucking bitch to me and give no indication what the problem is. I don't understand how hard communicating with others is.

-Charlie

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:54 pm