Hey guys

    Share
    avatar
    mjoster
    Fan
    Fan

    Member Since : 2011-08-16

    Posts : 49

    20130330

    Hey guys

    Post by mjoster

    I've missed you guys. It's getting harder and harder to find free time to get on here. I was going to get on chat but I'm not sure where it's at or even if you still have one. Hopefully I'll get to talk to you all again soon. Bye.
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 5:23 am by Mikal

    Hi chat is nice hello.

    We still at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    we're here a lot, nice little forum.
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 5:26 am by mjoster

    slaythisway wrote:Hi chat is nice hello.

    We still at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    we're here a lot, nice little forum.
    hey mike! i'll definitely go check the chat out right now.
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 5:58 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

    MATTIE IS ALIVE.
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 8:04 am by Mikal

    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:MATTIE IS ALIVE.
    She comes alive once per season of the year.

    Post on 3/30/2013, 5:02 pm by psychoticmusichead

    Yayyyyy Mattie's alive :D
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 5:16 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

    I can't believe we were @ the same BTW Ball and didnt see each other
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 5:40 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 9:41 pm by mjoster

    slaythisway wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:MATTIE IS ALIVE.
    She comes alive once per season of the year.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I get really busy and then I forget the name of the forum and then I have to take ages to find it again. I wish I had more time.
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 9:44 pm by mjoster

    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:I can't believe we were @ the same BTW Ball and didnt see each other
    I KNOW RIGHT! If only I had been able to get on before the concert and tell you guys I would be there. Then we could have met each other.
    avatar

    Post on 3/30/2013, 10:22 pm by PrincessOfMischief

    MATTIE BB!!!!!!!!
    avatar

    Post on 3/31/2013, 12:08 am by Mikal

    mjoster wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:MATTIE IS ALIVE.
    She comes alive once per season of the year.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I get really busy and then I forget the name of the forum and then I have to take ages to find it again. I wish I had more time.
    it's shicd as in so happy i could die .net
    avatar

    Post on 3/31/2013, 1:38 pm by mjoster

    slaythisway wrote:
    mjoster wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:MATTIE IS ALIVE.
    She comes alive once per season of the year.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I get really busy and then I forget the name of the forum and then I have to take ages to find it again. I wish I had more time.
    it's shicd as in so happy i could die .net
    well i know that now. i should write it down somewhere.
    avatar

    Post on 3/31/2013, 6:03 pm by Mikal

    mjoster wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:
    mjoster wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:MATTIE IS ALIVE.
    She comes alive once per season of the year.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I get really busy and then I forget the name of the forum and then I have to take ages to find it again. I wish I had more time.
    it's shicd as in so happy i could die .net
    well i know that now. i should write it down somewhere.
    Sounds like a good idea.

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 10/17/2018, 10:37 pm