Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Share
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/21/2013, 5:42 pm

    What are your top 5 fave songs from this flawless album? The Complete Confection included.

    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 5634

    Location : Asgard

    Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by PrincessOfMischief on 3/21/2013, 5:47 pm

    1. Dressin' Up
    2. E.T. (both versions)
    3. Part of Me
    4. Peacock
    5. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/21/2013, 10:25 pm

    gagasalohaprincess wrote:1. Dressin' Up
    2. E.T. (both versions)
    3. Part of Me
    4. Peacock
    5. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    :applaud:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 5634

    Location : Asgard

    Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by PrincessOfMischief on 3/21/2013, 11:19 pm

    slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:1. Dressin' Up
    2. E.T. (both versions)
    3. Part of Me
    4. Peacock
    5. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    :applaud:
    ty sir
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 3835

    Location : The Monster Pit

    Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Pop Ate My Hearts on 3/22/2013, 3:15 am

    Dressin Up
    E.T.
    The only good songs.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-07-28

    Posts : 2985

    Location : The Slums of Nebraska

    Bio : I'm fun.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Cool Nebraska Guy on 3/22/2013, 3:29 am

    What the fuck are you all. Dressin Up? Jesus Christ that is the worst song I've ever heard.


    Circle the Drain is nice.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/22/2013, 9:32 am

    Wanna be your lover not your fuckin mother (CD)
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 1339

    Location : My cool and exciting stage

    Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Neyde on 3/22/2013, 4:17 pm

    1. Wide Awake
    2. Part of Me
    3. ET
    4. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    5. Circle the Drain / Pearl
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/22/2013, 4:22 pm

    godneyx wrote:1. Wide Awake
    2. Part of Me
    3. ET
    4. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    5. Circle the Drain / Pearl
    Nice list
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/22/2013, 4:54 pm

    1. Wide Awake
    2. E.T. (feat. Kanye West)
    3. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
    4. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    5. The One That Got Away

    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-07-28

    Posts : 2985

    Location : The Slums of Nebraska

    Bio : I'm fun.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Cool Nebraska Guy on 3/22/2013, 5:45 pm

    iTunes finally decided to let me download the album again and it really isn't that bad tbh. I just hate how much of a sell out she is.

    If I had to make a list it would be


    1. Circle Drain
    2. Teenage Dream
    3. Who Am I Living For?
    4. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    5. E.T.


    Everything from The Complete Confection is utter shit.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/22/2013, 5:59 pm

    Cool Nebraska Cat wrote:iTunes finally decided to let me download the album again and it really isn't that bad tbh. I just hate how much of a sell out she is.

    If I had to make a list it would be


    1. Circle Drain
    2. Teenage Dream
    3. Who Am I Living For?
    4. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    5. E.T.


    Everything from The Complete Confection is utter shit.






























    yes, stan.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-07-28

    Posts : 2985

    Location : The Slums of Nebraska

    Bio : I'm fun.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Cool Nebraska Guy on 3/22/2013, 6:01 pm

    :nacho:
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/22/2013, 6:05 pm

    Everyone has pretty different lists

    what album should we do next?
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-07-28

    Posts : 2985

    Location : The Slums of Nebraska

    Bio : I'm fun.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Cool Nebraska Guy on 3/22/2013, 6:10 pm

    MDNA or 21
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 3835

    Location : The Monster Pit

    Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Pop Ate My Hearts on 3/22/2013, 6:15 pm

    Rated R.
    avatar
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

    Member Since : 2011-08-13

    Posts : 1471

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by psychoticmusichead on 3/23/2013, 5:13 pm

    1. Circle the Drain
    2. Not Like the Movies
    3. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    4. The One that Got Away
    5. ET
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/24/2013, 12:58 am

    Psychotic Music Head wrote:1. Circle the Drain
    2. Not Like the Movies
    3. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    4. The One that Got Away
    5. ET
    our lists are pretty similar

    I love Not Like the Movies :cheer: prob my number 6
    avatar
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

    Member Since : 2011-08-13

    Posts : 1471

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by psychoticmusichead on 3/24/2013, 2:44 am

    slaythisway wrote:
    Psychotic Music Head wrote:1. Circle the Drain
    2. Not Like the Movies
    3. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    4. The One that Got Away
    5. ET
    our lists are pretty similar

    I love Not Like the Movies :cheer: prob my number 6
    They are almost similar! Last Friday Night (TGIF) is no. 6 for me
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/24/2013, 2:45 am

    Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:
    Psychotic Music Head wrote:1. Circle the Drain
    2. Not Like the Movies
    3. Hummingbird Heartbeat
    4. The One that Got Away
    5. ET
    our lists are pretty similar

    I love Not Like the Movies :cheer: prob my number 6
    They are almost similar! Last Friday Night (TGIF) is no. 6 for me
    omfg nice taste
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 3835

    Location : The Monster Pit

    Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Pop Ate My Hearts on 3/25/2013, 11:56 pm

    This is my actual list tho.

    1. E.T.
    2. Dressin' Up
    3. Who Am I Living For?
    4. Wide Awake
    5. Pearl
    :cheer:
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 7413

    Location : Pittsburgh

    Bio : My life is a play.

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Mikal on 3/26/2013, 12:00 am

    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:This is my actual list tho.

    1. E.T.
    2. Dressin' Up
    3. Who Am I Living For?
    4. Wide Awake
    5. Pearl
    :cheer:
    the slayage
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 5634

    Location : Asgard

    Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by PrincessOfMischief on 3/26/2013, 4:21 pm

    slaythisway wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:This is my actual list tho.

    1. E.T.
    2. Dressin' Up
    3. Who Am I Living For?
    4. Wide Awake
    5. Pearl
    :cheer:
    the slayage
    agreed

    Sponsored content

    Re: Top 5 songs from Teenage Dream

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 3/18/2019, 6:41 pm