Chicken and Waffle Flavored Chips

    Share
    avatar
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Member Since : 2011-07-28

    Posts : 2985

    Location : The Slums of Nebraska

    Bio : I'm fun.

    20130308

    Chicken and Waffle Flavored Chips

    Post by Cool Nebraska Guy

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]





    God bless this creation.
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:18 pm by Mikal

    Interesting combination of flavor
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:19 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

    Chicken + Waffles = a black person's best friend
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:21 pm by Mikal

    I've never had chicken with waffles.
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:21 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

    slaythisway wrote:I've never had chicken with waffles.
    Fix the problem.
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:23 pm by Mikal

    JusTNA wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:I've never had chicken with waffles.
    Fix the problem.
    How do you even eat chicken with that? Chicken sandwich with waffles as bread?
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:24 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

    slaythisway wrote:
    JusTNA wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:I've never had chicken with waffles.
    Fix the problem.
    How do you even eat chicken with that? Chicken sandwich with waffles as bread?
    No no no no.

    You have a waffle, you slap some butter on that fucker, then you have the chicken on top. You cover it in syrup. Then you enjoy.
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:25 pm by Mikal

    JusTNA wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:
    JusTNA wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:I've never had chicken with waffles.
    Fix the problem.
    How do you even eat chicken with that? Chicken sandwich with waffles as bread?
    No no no no.

    You have a waffle, you slap some butter on that fucker, then you have the chicken on top. You cover it in syrup. Then you enjoy.
    What the fuck
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:50 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

    Don't hate on the waffles gorl
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 3:53 pm by Mikal

    hating on the chicken 💋

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 10/17/2018, 9:49 pm