So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth, my baby...

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Darth, my baby... Empty Darth, my baby...

Post by PrincessOfMischief

girl you let hitler walk all over you
    Share this post on: reddit

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 3/4/2013, 3:32 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

Darth, my baby... 1254806359

Post 3/9/2013, 12:30 am by Darth Ziggler

My name is a long story lol
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/9/2013, 12:37 am by PrincessOfMischief

we got time child

Post 3/9/2013, 12:59 am by Darth Ziggler

Well I joined WrestleScoop a few years ago with the name Adolf Ziggler, a gag name on WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler. When I first started posting I was younger and dumb and I spammed a lot, misspelled a lot of shit, and pretty much annoyed everyone so I was banned in like two weeks.

During my time gone I went to a site JusTNA mentioned earlier, WrestleZone, where I became a better poster and was there for a month or so until I was contacted by a member of WrestleScoop asking me to come back. I said no. A week later I got banned from WrestleZone for telling an asian joke, so I figured I'd go back to WS under a new alias and give it a go.

I went back to Wrestlescoop under the name "DarthZ". Meaning Darth Ziggler, but no one knew who I was and no one suspected anything...except one guy. His name was "Legend Killer" and he HATED me. He tried for months to out me as Adolf Ziggler but I was so much better from my time at WZ it drove him mad. It got to the point where he tricked the member who came to me on WrestleZone and asked me to come back into admitting I was Adolf Ziggler, so he showed the PM on the form and STILL no one believed him.

It drove him so mad that he just logged on one day, called everyone retards and deleted the forums. Everyone called him a jackass, started rebuilding the forums, and I just said "Yeah I'm Adolf Ziggler" and everyone was like "Eh, cool.", I became Darth Ziggler because I learned how to post and evolved. Just like Darth Vader evolved and learned the Dark Side....

So yeah there's my nerdy loser name story lol
    Mikal

Post 3/9/2013, 1:03 am by Mikal

Darth Ziggler wrote:Well I joined WrestleScoop a few years ago with the name Adolf Ziggler, a gag name on WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler. When I first started posting I was younger and dumb and I spammed a lot, misspelled a lot of shit, and pretty much annoyed everyone so I was banned in like two weeks.

During my time gone I went to a site JusTNA mentioned earlier, WrestleZone, where I became a better poster and was there for a month or so until I was contacted by a member of WrestleScoop asking me to come back. I said no. A week later I got banned from WrestleZone for telling an asian joke, so I figured I'd go back to WS under a new alias and give it a go.

I went back to Wrestlescoop under the name "DarthZ". Meaning Darth Ziggler, but no one knew who I was and no one suspected anything...except one guy. His name was "Legend Killer" and he HATED me. He tried for months to out me as Adolf Ziggler but I was so much better from my time at WZ it drove him mad. It got to the point where he tricked the member who came to me on WrestleZone and asked me to come back into admitting I was Adolf Ziggler, so he showed the PM on the form and STILL no one believed him.

It drove him so mad that he just logged on one day, called everyone retards and deleted the forums. Everyone called him a jackass, started rebuilding the forums, and I just said "Yeah I'm Adolf Ziggler" and everyone was like "Eh, cool.", I became Darth Ziggler because I learned how to post and evolved. Just like Darth Vader evolved and learned the Dark Side....

So yeah there's my nerdy loser name story lol
    That person is a lil bit crazy to get that mad. Darth, my baby... 3720351142

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:01 pm