Good Evening.

    Share

    Darth Ziggler
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

    Member Since : 2013-03-04

    Posts : 84

    Location : Brooklyn, New York

    Bio : Member of Wrestlescoop.com/forum here on a peace m

    20130304

    Good Evening.

    Post by Darth Ziggler

    My name is Darth Ziggler. I come from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i am here because we have reason to believe one of our former members, who is now one of your members, is attacking our forum.

    We come in peace, for now. This is not a counterstrike, for now. We just wanna know what the person(s) username is here and if he(they) is here, we suggest for the better of your own forums that you strip them of any moderator or admin positions that they have acquired and immediately ban them from your forums before they destroy it like they have ours.

    These two people we are looking for went by the names of Kenn and JusTNA on our forums. Real name of Kenn is Lachlen and real name of JusTNA is unknown. They are from Australia.

    I apologize for the actions of any other angry WS members. We come in peace.

    Darth Ziggler, WS forums



    PS: like the Fry icon
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    Post on 3/8/2013, 1:56 am by Darth Ziggler

    If you wanna join in your welcome to lick my balls and/or eat my ass baring, the same requirements as SlayThisWay faced of course.
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 1:57 am by Mikal

    Darth wants me to eat his ass? Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 1:57 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

    the ass eating is SlayThisWay's thing
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 1:57 am by PrincessOfMischief

    Tara Savelo wrote:If you wanna join in your welcome to lick my balls and/or eat my ass baring, the same requirements as SlayThisWay faced of course.
    i would never even TOUCH YOU with a WHALE u asswipe cuntface douche
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 1:58 am by PrincessOfMischief

    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:the ass eating is SlayThisWay's thing
    tbh
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:00 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

    Darth would you fuck Taylor Swift?
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:00 am by PrincessOfMischief

    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Darth would you fuck Taylor Swift?
    if you say yes you can watch me fuck her
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:02 am by Mikal

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:02 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

    omg ass licking is so gross i just dont understand it

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:03 am by Darth Ziggler

    So here's the peace treaty so far

    *No more spamming ether SHICD, WrestleScoop, or ether forums members
    *Baring the facts that SlayThisWay is a female and at least a 6 on a scale of 1-10, STW must give oral treats to Tara Savelo's genitalia
    *Baring the same facts Tara Savelo must allow STW to eat his ass

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:04 am by Darth Ziggler

    I would, but I wouldn't be like super thrilled about it. I mean it would be great but I mean it's not like she's in my top 5.
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:06 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

    Idk trolling WS is fun tho
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:08 am by PrincessOfMischief

    i'd like to point out that SlayThisWay is very much a man because i'm the only woman online right now...

    UNLESS HE'S NOT TELLING US SOMETHING
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:08 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

    gagasalohaprincess wrote:i'd like to point out that SlayThisWay is very much a man because i'm the only woman online right now...

    UNLESS HE'S NOT TELLING US SOMETHING
    kat is online tho
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:09 am by PrincessOfMischief

    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:i'd like to point out that SlayThisWay is very much a man because i'm the only woman online right now...

    UNLESS HE'S NOT TELLING US SOMETHING
    kat is online tho
    k so me and kat are the only women

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:10 am by Darth Ziggler

    If she is a man that treaty voided obviously
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:10 am by Mikal

    nah i had a sex change
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:11 am by PrincessOfMischief

    Tara Savelo wrote:If she is a man that treaty voided obviously
    why not? once you go d you never go back.

    slaythisway is the hottest chick i've ever seen

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:12 am by Darth Ziggler

    I am Zap Brannigan. Making peace treaty's with inter galactic forums.
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:13 am by Mikal

    gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    Tara Savelo wrote:If she is a man that treaty voided obviously
    why not? once you go d you never go back.

    slaythisway is the hottest chick i've ever seen
    thanks
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:13 am by PrincessOfMischief

    Tara Savelo wrote:I am Zap Brannigan. Making peace treaty's with inter galactic forums.
    Sherlock Holmes, 221B baker street. Nice too meet you :)
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:14 am by PrincessOfMischief

    slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    Tara Savelo wrote:If she is a man that treaty voided obviously
    why not? once you go d you never go back.

    slaythisway is the hottest chick i've ever seen
    thanks
    you fucking ass

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:14 am by Darth Ziggler

    Is STW really Bailey Jay in disguise?
    avatar

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:15 am by PrincessOfMischief

    Tara Savelo wrote:Is STW really Bailey Jay in disguise?
    no he's a 60 year old pedo on the interwebs

    dont you know how to internet?!

    Post on 3/8/2013, 2:15 am by Darth Ziggler

    For those of you who have accounts on WrestleScoop, I suggest you check out my Bailey Jay or Buck Angel thread, somewhere in off topic. Fantastic read.

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 12/16/2018, 10:09 pm