Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on 7/19/2013, 9:41 pm by kmcclure

PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,
    My therapist told me it's ok to cry and feel emotion. I wonder if she thinks im a pyschopath yet....
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    <3 Princess Laufeyson
     Psychopath: Someone that starts by killing small animals for fun with no emotion then upgrades to bigger and more vocal prey. EX. Humans. Psychopaths have a strong stomach and can look a dead person in the eye without feeling a churn in their stomachs, or feeling a small glimmer of remorse. They can kill as easily as blinking.

You're not a psychopath. Just a teenager with a sick dream.

Post on 7/19/2013, 9:55 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Kat serving tea left and right

I'm making ice cream.  

Love Mike,

Post on 7/21/2013, 9:23 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

WHO THE FUCK DOES TOM HIDDLESON THINK HE IS!? the damn man is ruining my life faster then anyone ever has. I think he broke a record. 
    Anyway. Two days in a row i was basically the manger for the afternoon at work  t'was fun, but im glad for the next two days off.

i just realized i've been typing in bold and italics.

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im bored [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

toodles <3

Post on 7/21/2013, 10:12 pm by Mikal

WHO THE FUCK DOES TOM HIDDLESON THINK HE IS!? the damn man is ruining my life faster then anyone ever has. I think he broke a record. 
    Anyway. Two days in a row i was basically the manger for the afternoon at work  t'was fun, but im glad for the next two days off.

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im bored [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

toodles <3
     mandi is the head baws in charge

WHY SO BOLD THO

Post on 7/23/2013, 3:38 pm by PrincessOfMischief

artRave wrote:

toodles <3
     mandi is the head baws in charge

WHY SO BOLD THO

cause i like to be bold. I BOLDLY GO!!! *star trek reference that know one gets*

Post on 7/24/2013, 3:44 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Is it really fair for you to be butthurt if someone trolls your forum when you trolled this one last year?

Last edited by slaythisway on 8/31/2013, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Post on 7/29/2013, 9:32 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary,

I'm back from Motion Notion. That whole festival was just an insane eye opener. On top of seeing a few of my favorite DJ's like Funk Hunters, Longwalkshortdock, and Stickybuds, I learned a lot about nature, life, our friends, my girlfriend, humanity and so much more. There were so many people there and so many drugs going around, but no one was negative. The positive attitude was just huge within the grounds. Where we camped, the mountains were just so beautiful. I loved the whole experience. And would trade everything for a chance to relive it. My mind is opened and my attitude is fully changed. It's time for change.

Kat.

Post on 8/31/2013, 9:30 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Forum is back, y'all alive?

Post on 9/2/2013, 12:24 am by kmcclure

Dear diary.

Pride has landed...Time to trash the town.

Kat

Post on 9/2/2013, 11:43 am by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Dear diary.

Pride has landed...Time to trash the town.

Kat
    Time for an explosive bomb of rainbow streamers? 

Post on 9/5/2013, 7:26 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary.

Fractured or sprained ankle. Fuck you, body.

Kat

Post on 9/6/2013, 8:53 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Dear diary.

Fractured or sprained ankle. Fuck you, body.

Kat
    How did this happen?  Hope you feel betta soon

Post on 9/8/2013, 9:48 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Frustrated with people right now.  I know exactly what is going on and stop trying to hide it from me.  Anyway, I'm trying this Being Healthy cycle thing where you think positive, smile, eat better, and exercise regularly and so far I'm actually really motivated to get on the treadmill and jog/walk for 30 minutes.  On Tuesday I have orientation for my new job and I'm actually kind of nervous and I'm not sure why.  It's pretty simple because I've seen the job done before.  I don't know, maybe it's because I won't have the freedoms like I did at my other job.  I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.  :/

Charlie

Post on 9/9/2013, 10:08 pm by Mikal

spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

Frustrated with people right now.  I know exactly what is going on and stop trying to hide it from me.  Anyway, I'm trying this Being Healthy cycle thing where you think positive, smile, eat better, and exercise regularly and so far I'm actually really motivated to get on the treadmill and jog/walk for 30 minutes.  On Tuesday I have orientation for my new job and I'm actually kind of nervous and I'm not sure why.  It's pretty simple because I've seen the job done before.  I don't know, maybe it's because I won't have the freedoms like I did at my other job.  I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.  :/

Charlie
    omg what new job are you getting?

Post on 9/9/2013, 10:32 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

Charlie
    omg what new job are you getting?
    It's in the same building but under a different company.  I'll be apart of the event staff where I usher people to their seats, scan tickets, light security, etc.

Post on 9/21/2013, 5:02 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Y'all better start posting.

MIKAL is coming.

Post on 10/5/2013, 12:03 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary,

Kat has almost successfully quit smoking.

Text her sometime.

Post on 10/5/2013, 12:06 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary,

Text her sometime.
    Slay dem basics with your healthy habits. 

Post on 10/11/2013, 10:45 pm by kmcclure

slaythisway wrote:

Text her sometime.
    Thanks Mikal :)Ironically I quit smoking cold turkey the day after a Hardstyle rave where I smoked a lot.

Oh hold on gurl, lemme get dis.

Dear Diary,

I realized I have been straying from the queen. I have decided to do a long visit to her twitter, while pumping Gaga through noise cancelling headphones. Wish me luck

Post on 10/12/2013, 11:00 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:

Text her sometime.
    Thanks Mikal :)Ironically I quit smoking cold turkey the day after a Hardstyle rave where I smoked a lot.

Oh hold on gurl, lemme get dis.

Dear Diary,

I realized I have been straying from the queen. I have decided to do a long visit to her twitter, while pumping Gaga through noise cancelling headphones. Wish me luck
    I'm so happy and proud of you! 

Yasss get dat Gaga injection.   Excited for Venus, Kat?

Post on 11/27/2013, 2:28 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary,

I'm so happy I got the chance to  get online and talk with some of you.

Post on 12/30/2013, 8:15 pm by Mikal

New diary thread for us to use.  Post about anything you want.

EXAMPLE:

slaythisway wrote:Dear Diary,

Today I went to The artRave and it was amazing. Bow down, basic bitches.

Love,
    Mikal

Post on 11/10/2014, 12:18 am by Neyde

Dear Diary,

It's been a long time and I'm back in town.  This time I met someone IRL (yes, irl) named Chuck.

Okay love you bye

Post on 11/10/2014, 12:39 am by Mikal

omg I have to bring back the old haus board immediately this is such trash

Post on 11/10/2014, 12:52 am by Mikal

Mikal wrote:omg I have to bring back the old haus board immediately this is such trash
    it back

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/18/2018, 2:44 am