Dear Diary

    Share
    avatar
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 5634

    Location : Asgard

    Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

    20120722

    Dear Diary

    Post by PrincessOfMischief

    this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

    EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

    or

    Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell


    :barmy:
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    avatar

    Post on 7/19/2013, 9:41 pm by kmcclure

    PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,
    My therapist told me it's ok to cry and feel emotion. I wonder if she thinks im a pyschopath yet....
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    <3 Princess Laufeyson
     Psychopath: Someone that starts by killing small animals for fun with no emotion then upgrades to bigger and more vocal prey. EX. Humans. Psychopaths have a strong stomach and can look a dead person in the eye without feeling a churn in their stomachs, or feeling a small glimmer of remorse. They can kill as easily as blinking.

    You're not a psychopath. Just a teenager with a sick dream.
    avatar

    Post on 7/19/2013, 9:55 pm by Mikal

    Dear Diary,

    Kat serving tea left and right

     I'm making ice cream.  

    Love Mike,
    avatar

    Post on 7/21/2013, 9:23 pm by PrincessOfMischief

    Dear Diary,


    WHO THE FUCK DOES TOM HIDDLESON THINK HE IS!? the damn man is ruining my life faster then anyone ever has. I think he broke a record. 
    Anyway. Two days in a row i was basically the manger for the afternoon at work  t'was fun, but im glad for the next two days off.


    i just realized i've been typing in bold and italics.


    blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im bored [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    toodles <3
    avatar

    Post on 7/21/2013, 10:12 pm by Mikal

    PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,


    WHO THE FUCK DOES TOM HIDDLESON THINK HE IS!? the damn man is ruining my life faster then anyone ever has. I think he broke a record. 
    Anyway. Two days in a row i was basically the manger for the afternoon at work  t'was fun, but im glad for the next two days off.


    i just realized i've been typing in bold and italics.


    blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im bored [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    toodles <3
     mandi is the head baws in charge

    WHY SO BOLD THO

    avatar

    Post on 7/23/2013, 3:38 pm by PrincessOfMischief

    artRave wrote:
    PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,


    WHO THE FUCK DOES TOM HIDDLESON THINK HE IS!? the damn man is ruining my life faster then anyone ever has. I think he broke a record. 
    Anyway. Two days in a row i was basically the manger for the afternoon at work  t'was fun, but im glad for the next two days off.


    i just realized i've been typing in bold and italics.


    blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im bored [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    toodles <3
     mandi is the head baws in charge

    WHY SO BOLD THO

     cause i like to be bold. I BOLDLY GO!!! *star trek reference that know one gets*
    avatar

    Post on 7/24/2013, 3:44 am by Mikal

    Dear Diary,

    Is it really fair for you to be butthurt if someone trolls your forum when you trolled this one last year?



    Last edited by slaythisway on 8/31/2013, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar

    Post on 7/29/2013, 9:32 pm by kmcclure

    Dear Diary,

    I'm back from Motion Notion. That whole festival was just an insane eye opener. On top of seeing a few of my favorite DJ's like Funk Hunters, Longwalkshortdock, and Stickybuds, I learned a lot about nature, life, our friends, my girlfriend, humanity and so much more. There were so many people there and so many drugs going around, but no one was negative. The positive attitude was just huge within the grounds. Where we camped, the mountains were just so beautiful. I loved the whole experience. And would trade everything for a chance to relive it. My mind is opened and my attitude is fully changed. It's time for change.

    Kat.
    avatar

    Post on 8/31/2013, 9:30 am by Mikal

    Dear Diary,

    Forum is back, y'all alive?

     
    avatar

    Post on 9/2/2013, 12:24 am by kmcclure

    Dear diary.

    Pride has landed...Time to trash the town.

    Kat
    avatar

    Post on 9/2/2013, 11:43 am by Mikal

    kmcclure wrote:Dear diary.

    Pride has landed...Time to trash the town.

    Kat
    Time for an explosive bomb of rainbow streamers? 
    avatar

    Post on 9/5/2013, 7:26 pm by kmcclure

    Dear diary.

    Fractured or sprained ankle. Fuck you, body.

    Kat
    avatar

    Post on 9/6/2013, 8:53 pm by Mikal

    kmcclure wrote:Dear diary.

    Fractured or sprained ankle. Fuck you, body.

    Kat
    How did this happen?  Hope you feel betta soon
    avatar

    Post on 9/8/2013, 9:48 pm by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    Frustrated with people right now.  I know exactly what is going on and stop trying to hide it from me.  Anyway, I'm trying this Being Healthy cycle thing where you think positive, smile, eat better, and exercise regularly and so far I'm actually really motivated to get on the treadmill and jog/walk for 30 minutes.  On Tuesday I have orientation for my new job and I'm actually kind of nervous and I'm not sure why.  It's pretty simple because I've seen the job done before.  I don't know, maybe it's because I won't have the freedoms like I did at my other job.  I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.  :/

    Charlie
    avatar

    Post on 9/9/2013, 10:08 pm by Mikal

    spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

    Frustrated with people right now.  I know exactly what is going on and stop trying to hide it from me.  Anyway, I'm trying this Being Healthy cycle thing where you think positive, smile, eat better, and exercise regularly and so far I'm actually really motivated to get on the treadmill and jog/walk for 30 minutes.  On Tuesday I have orientation for my new job and I'm actually kind of nervous and I'm not sure why.  It's pretty simple because I've seen the job done before.  I don't know, maybe it's because I won't have the freedoms like I did at my other job.  I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.  :/

    Charlie
    omg what new job are you getting?
    avatar

    Post on 9/9/2013, 10:32 pm by Neyde

    slaythisway wrote:
    spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

    Frustrated with people right now.  I know exactly what is going on and stop trying to hide it from me.  Anyway, I'm trying this Being Healthy cycle thing where you think positive, smile, eat better, and exercise regularly and so far I'm actually really motivated to get on the treadmill and jog/walk for 30 minutes.  On Tuesday I have orientation for my new job and I'm actually kind of nervous and I'm not sure why.  It's pretty simple because I've seen the job done before.  I don't know, maybe it's because I won't have the freedoms like I did at my other job.  I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.  :/

    Charlie
    omg what new job are you getting?
    It's in the same building but under a different company.  I'll be apart of the event staff where I usher people to their seats, scan tickets, light security, etc.
    avatar

    Post on 9/21/2013, 5:02 pm by Mikal

    Dear Diary,

    Y'all better start posting.

    MIKAL is coming.

    avatar

    Post on 10/5/2013, 12:03 pm by kmcclure

    Dear Diary,

    Kat has almost successfully quit smoking.

    Text her sometime.
    avatar

    Post on 10/5/2013, 12:06 pm by Mikal

    kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary,

    Kat has almost successfully quit smoking.

    Text her sometime.
    Slay dem basics with your healthy habits. 
    avatar

    Post on 10/11/2013, 10:45 pm by kmcclure

    slaythisway wrote:
    kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary,

    Kat has almost successfully quit smoking.

    Text her sometime.
    Slay dem basics with your healthy habits. 
    Thanks Mikal :)Ironically I quit smoking cold turkey the day after a Hardstyle rave where I smoked a lot.

    Oh hold on gurl, lemme get dis.

    Dear Diary,

    I realized I have been straying from the queen. I have decided to do a long visit to her twitter, while pumping Gaga through noise cancelling headphones. Wish me luck
    avatar

    Post on 10/12/2013, 11:00 pm by Mikal

    kmcclure wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:
    kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary,

    Kat has almost successfully quit smoking.

    Text her sometime.
    Slay dem basics with your healthy habits. 
    Thanks Mikal :)Ironically I quit smoking cold turkey the day after a Hardstyle rave where I smoked a lot.

    Oh hold on gurl, lemme get dis.

    Dear Diary,

    I realized I have been straying from the queen. I have decided to do a long visit to her twitter, while pumping Gaga through noise cancelling headphones. Wish me luck
    I'm so happy and proud of you! 

    Yasss get dat Gaga injection.   Excited for Venus, Kat?
    avatar

    Post on 11/27/2013, 2:28 pm by kmcclure

    Dear diary,

    I'm so happy I got the chance to  get online and talk with some of you.
    avatar

    Post on 12/30/2013, 8:15 pm by Mikal

    New diary thread for us to use.  Post about anything you want.

    EXAMPLE:

    slaythisway wrote:Dear Diary,

    Today I went to The artRave and it was amazing. Bow down, basic bitches.

    Love,
    Mikal

      
    avatar

    Post on 11/10/2014, 12:18 am by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    It's been a long time and I'm back in town.  This time I met someone IRL (yes, irl) named Chuck.

    Okay love you bye
    avatar

    Post on 11/10/2014, 12:39 am by Mikal

    omg I have to bring back the old haus board immediately this is such trash
    avatar

    Post on 11/10/2014, 12:52 am by Mikal

    Mikal wrote:omg I have to bring back the old haus board immediately this is such trash
    it back

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 11/18/2018, 2:44 am