Dear Diary

    Share
    avatar
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

    Member Since : 2011-08-11

    Posts : 5634

    Location : Asgard

    Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

    20120722

    Dear Diary

    Post by PrincessOfMischief

    this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

    EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

    or

    Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell


    :barmy:
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    avatar

    Post on 7/6/2013, 11:30 pm by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    Well, tomorrow is my trip to New York! :D  I'm so excited!  So I won't be on until like Wednesday night so adios peeps!

    -Charlie
    avatar

    Post on 7/8/2013, 12:17 am by Mikal

    godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

    Well, tomorrow is my trip to New York!  I'm so excited!  So I won't be on until like Wednesday night so adios peeps!

    -Charlie

     omg I didn't know that was happening now :omfg: 

    Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
    avatar

    Post on 7/10/2013, 11:01 pm by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    Everything is just a cluster-fuck.  Anyway, I'm off tomorrow and I think I'm going to clean, do laundry, and possibly play Wii.  I just finished redoing my twitter and tumblr so I'm bored now.  

    -Charlie
    avatar

    Post on 7/11/2013, 10:35 pm by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    Well, today was productive.  I cleaned out our fish tank and cleaned the laundry room.  I took some things to GoodWill so I did my good deeds for the day.  I have an early shift tomorrow (6am-2) and it's gonna be a good day except I have to give up my desk for the director.   I'm deskless!

    -Charlie
    avatar

    Post on 7/15/2013, 9:02 pm by kmcclure

    Dear Bitch,

    Stop fucking posting lyrics on your facebook status and saying it's Lady Gaga. I will fucking correct you.

    Loooove Kat.

    PS. I was trying to say it nicely and you went off the handle. Nice. :DGlad to know I'm appreciated after I GAVE YOU the fucking Gaga ticket in January. Get your facts straight or get bent.
    avatar

    Post on 7/15/2013, 10:43 pm by Mikal

    kmcclure wrote:Dear Bitch,

    Stop fucking posting lyrics on your facebook status and saying it's Lady Gaga. I will fucking correct you.

    Loooove Kat.

    PS. I was trying to say it nicely and you went off the handle. Nice. :DGlad to know I'm appreciated after I GAVE YOU the fucking Gaga ticket in January. Get your facts straight or get bent.
     damn girl

    diary is not ready for this amount of shade (tho idk who you're shading)

     
    avatar

    Post on 7/15/2013, 10:49 pm by kmcclure

    artRave wrote:
    kmcclure wrote:Dear Bitch,

    Stop fucking posting lyrics on your facebook status and saying it's Lady Gaga. I will fucking correct you.

    Loooove Kat.

    PS. I was trying to say it nicely and you went off the handle. Nice. :DGlad to know I'm appreciated after I GAVE YOU the fucking Gaga ticket in January. Get your facts straight or get bent.
     damn girl

    diary is not ready for this amount of shade (tho idk who you're shading)

     
     
    Lol it's no one from the monster family lol. It's a stupid bitch that I mistakenly took to the concert free of charge because I'm a good person.
    avatar

    Post on 7/15/2013, 10:55 pm by Mikal

    kmcclure wrote:Lol it's no one from the monster family lol. It's a stupid bitch that I mistakenly took to the concert free of charge because I'm a good person.
     
    are they trying to take advantage of you? I'll cut them.
    avatar

    Post on 7/16/2013, 2:49 am by Mikal

    Dear Diary,

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      who gon check me?
    avatar

    Post on 7/16/2013, 8:40 pm by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    Today was fun.  I went swimming for like 8 hours at my aunt's pool and that was pretty much it.  I have a car inspection tomorrow so hopefully nothing is wrong with it and that it doesn't cost a lot.  Then I have work from 9-1 but I'll be there earlier than 9 and possibly later than 1 because I like work.  Then I might go swimming idk.

    -Charlie
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 12:40 am by Mikal

    spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

    Today was fun.  I went swimming for like 8 hours at my aunt's pool and that was pretty much it.  I have a car inspection tomorrow so hopefully nothing is wrong with it and that it doesn't cost a lot.  Then I have work from 9-1 but I'll be there earlier than 9 and possibly later than 1 because I like work.  Then I might go swimming idk.

    -Charlie
     

     How did you not shrivel up?
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 7:39 pm by Neyde

    artRave wrote:
    spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

    Today was fun.  I went swimming for like 8 hours at my aunt's pool and that was pretty much it.  I have a car inspection tomorrow so hopefully nothing is wrong with it and that it doesn't cost a lot.  Then I have work from 9-1 but I'll be there earlier than 9 and possibly later than 1 because I like work.  Then I might go swimming idk.

    -Charlie
     

     How did you not shrivel up?
     
    Oh I took breaks often.
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 9:02 pm by Mikal

    spearsx wrote:Oh I took breaks often.
     

     You so smart.
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 9:13 pm by Neyde

    artRave wrote:
    spearsx wrote:Oh I took breaks often.
     

     You so smart.
     
    Lol not really I make dumb decisions all the time.
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 9:17 pm by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    Well, today was fun--sorta.  My car had nothing wrong with it so it passed the inspection and it was cheap.  Then I went to work and got to know the director a little bit better and then the Africans had church and it was annoying.  I finished everything I had to do in 20 minutes out of my 4 hour shift lol.  Then I went home and I ordered a desk and a hutch so I'm excited for that to come in and I can get rid of my shitty 3 piece L desk that is 3 different tables put together #ghetto.  Peace.

    -Charlie
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 9:20 pm by PrincessOfMischief

    Dear Diary,
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    if you can't tell by tumblr, twitter, and my forum redo... i'm entering a new phase.

    WELCOME TO THE REIGN OF LOKI!MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I've been crazy busy. I work everyday during the week. (my boss and i no longer care about child labor because the company is dead and i need the money for england....)
    so forgive me if i kinda die (again) for awhile.
    check my tumblr and twitter for proof of life.

    <3 Mandi

    p.s. is charlie in NYC too? 
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 9:22 pm by Neyde

    PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    if you can't tell by tumblr, twitter, and my forum redo... i'm entering a new phase.

    WELCOME TO THE REIGN OF LOKI!MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I've been crazy busy. I work everyday during the week. (my boss and i no longer care about child labor because the company is dead and i need the money for england....)
    so forgive me if i kinda die (again) for awhile.
    check my tumblr and twitter for proof of life.

    <3 Mandi

    p.s. is charlie in NYC too? 
     
    Nah I just came back from Rochester a week or so ago.  And I hope y'all don't get caught! D:
    avatar

    Post on 7/17/2013, 9:24 pm by PrincessOfMischief

    spearsx wrote:
    PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    if you can't tell by tumblr, twitter, and my forum redo... i'm entering a new phase.

    WELCOME TO THE REIGN OF LOKI!MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I've been crazy busy. I work everyday during the week. (my boss and i no longer care about child labor because the company is dead and i need the money for england....)
    so forgive me if i kinda die (again) for awhile.
    check my tumblr and twitter for proof of life.

    <3 Mandi

    p.s. is charlie in NYC too? 
     
    Nah I just came back from Rochester a week or so ago.  And I hope y'all don't get caught! D:
     oh! did you have fun?  
    and pssssh girl we wont get caught. It's not even the same company anymore. it's all owned by the bank. i need all the hours i can get because tbh, we will probably close by the end of the month
    avatar

    Post on 7/18/2013, 3:59 pm by Mikal

    Dear Diary,

    Wtf is jobs  

    -Mike Bono
    avatar

    Post on 7/18/2013, 11:39 pm by Neyde

    Dear Diary,

    Today was fun.  I got the bulb for my mom's car fixed, made a deposit for my bank account, got gas for her car, bought donuts for myself and sister and a separate box for the management at work.  The director is really impressed with me already.  

    Then I went swimming around 12:30 and yeah.  I get my desk and hutch tomorrow so hopefully that comes in the morning and my sister has it all put together when I come home from work.  Then I'll probably get my car gas later idk.

    -Charlie
    avatar

    Post on 7/18/2013, 11:45 pm by PrincessOfMischief

    Dear Diary,
    My therapist told me it's ok to cry and feel emotion. I wonder if she thinks im a pyschopath yet....
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    <3 Princess Laufeyson
    avatar

    Post on 7/19/2013, 12:57 am by Mikal

    Dear Diary,

    Thank you for coming to chat:

    Kat
    Jub
    Josh

    Mandi you should come to LadyGagaForum more often. Instead of hanging around slut shamers.  

    Bye for now,

     
    avatar

    Post on 7/19/2013, 4:01 pm by Neyde

    artRave wrote:Dear Diary,

    Thank you for coming to chat:

    Kat
    Jub
    Josh

    Mandi you should come to LadyGagaForum more often. Instead of hanging around slut shamers.  

    Bye for now,

     
     
    Sorry but no one is on when I check so I just go to bed.
    avatar

    Post on 7/19/2013, 4:52 pm by GodgaDerp

    Dear Diary,

    I'm done cleaning the house & my mood has raised through the roof due to some recent activity or whatever. But. I apologize for not being online. Alas, I am now. ~

    x
    avatar

    Post on 7/19/2013, 6:50 pm by Mikal

    GodgaDerp wrote:Dear Diary,

    I'm done cleaning the house & my mood has raised through the roof due to some recent activity or whatever. But. I apologize for not being online. Alas, I am now. ~

    x
     Welcome back my lil apple pie.

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 12/19/2018, 5:28 am